Custom Furniture and Kitchen Projects
We just love custom projects using Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan!
As a matter of fact, this may be what we love to do best!! We find few “jobs” more rewarding than transforming old, out-dated furniture into treasured accent pieces for your home. Don’t hesitate to call us or email us a picture of your piece so we can see its size and condition. Prices include all paint, labor and supplies. Pricing is determined based upon the type and size of your item and the finish you are looking to achieve. Keep these questions in mind: Does your piece need repairs (filling holes, scratches or damaged veneer)? What type of finish would you prefer—distressed, Clear Wax, Dark Wax, glazed, two colors, rustic/aged, the addition of decorative stenciling, gilding wax or crème? Do you need us to create a custom color for you? Will you need to replace the existing hardware? Does your item require removal and/or replacement of upholstery? We can do that!
Hiring your local, professional, certified and trained Annie Sloan Stockist®️ is the most beautiful and affordable option for transforming your kitchen or bathroom cabinets! We have years of experience and super satisfied client referrals. Email for more information and a digital portfolio! firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
1. Simpler Times Designs will not accept any returns or exchanges.
2. Simpler Times Designs is not responsible for any damage to item after it has been picked up.
3. Prior to beginning your custom project, Simpler Times Designs will ask for a signed consent with detailed instructions, detailing color, finish, and degree of distressing, etc. We will not re-do any custom orders if we have followed instructions. If the client is not satisfied with the finished product, we will re-do it for an extra charge of 50% the total price.
4. Simpler Times Designs will make an honest effort to produce a beautiful and well functioning custom product. However, small imperfections can and most likely will exist due to the nature of vintage and antique furniture. Buyer should understand and accept this before requesting a custom order.
5. A 50% deposit is due at time of booking. Your piece will be finished and ready for pick-up within 30 days. The remainder of payment is due upon pick-up.
6. If your furniture is not claimed after the 30-day allotment, an additional storage fee of $4 per day will be applied to your final payment unless arrangements are made in advance.